City of Oak Harbor, Whidbey Island, Washington, Whidbey Island's Premier Waterfront Community

Jump to Content

865 SE Barrington Drive
Oak Harbor, WA 98277
Phone: 360-279-4500
Fax: 360-279-4507

Text Size:
set largest text size set large text size set normal text size

Passport Services

Passports by appointment only. Please call 360.279.4580 for an appointment.



Must be paid at the time of application.  Two separate payments will be made.

1.       Check or Money Order to:  US Department of State


Passport, age 16 and over       


Passport, age 15 and under    

$ 80      

Passport card, 16 and over      

$ 30      

Passport card, 15 and under   

$ 15      

Expedited fee (if wanted)        

$ 60      

Overnight return (if wanted)  

$ 15.45


2.       Check, Cash or Money Order to: Oak Harbor Senior Activity Center $35



1.      Form DS-11 filled out (black ink). Do not sign until asked to do so.


2.      Proof of Citizenship: Originals only:

·         Certified, State issued birth certificate (or)

·         A previous US passport (or)

·         Naturalization Certificate (or)

·         Certificate of Citizenship (or)

·         Consular Report of Birth Abroad 


3.      Passport Photo - 2" x 2" color photo. See DS -11 form for photo requirement details.

We take passport photos. No appointment necessary. Cost: $10.87 we accept cash, check, or money order

4.      Proof of identity:

·         A current, valid driver’s license (or)

·         Current military ID (or)

·         current government ID (or)

·         Previous Passport (or)

·         Certificate of Citizenship (or)

·         Naturalization Certificate. 



·         ALL applicants must appear at time of application regardless of age.

·       15 and under: BOTH legal parents or legal guardians must appear in person with legal (original) documentation - evidence of child's US citizenship such as certified birth certificate or guardian's legal documents, and parents' or guardians' valid and personal IDs.  

·         If BOTH parents cannot appear, call for instructions.

·         If the parent's surname has been changed because of re-marriage, then a certified marriage certificate or a certified name change court order must be included.



Certified birth certificates if born in WA: (or) visit Public Health in Coupeville (360) 679-7351

Certified birth certificates from other states:

List of passport acceptance offices:

General local passport information:  360-279-4580 





Copyright 2019 - City of Oak Harbor - All Rights Reserved. Site Design by HOW IT WORKS