City of Oak Harbor, Whidbey Island, Washington, Whidbey Island's Premier Waterfront Community

Jump to Content

865 SE Barrington Drive
Oak Harbor, WA 98277
Phone: 360-279-4500
Fax: 360-279-4507

Text Size:
set largest text size set large text size set normal text size

Special Events Permitting

Thank you for your interest in hosting a Special Event in the City of Oak Harbor! As of July 1, 2017, Special Events Permitting is now administered by the Development Services Department at City Hall.  If you would like to apply for a Special Event Permit, or if you have questions about a pending permit or an upcoming event, please email or call 360-279-4512.  You may also visit the Development Services Department located downstairs at City Hall, 865 SE Barrington Drive.


There are new and improved forms for Special Events Permitting which are coming soon! The link to the forms will be posted to this webpage when they are available.  In the meantime, please contact Development Services at the information listed above to apply for your Special Event Permit.  For information on whether or not you need a Special Event Permit, please CLICK HERE to see Oak Harbor Municipal Code Chapter 5.50.


Want to have a bouncy house or other type of portable play apparatus at your Special Event? Please click here to view the requirements of having a bouncy house, etc. Please contact our office for more information!


We look forward to working with you to host your event in the City of Oak Harbor!


Updated 07/19/2017LF


Copyright 2018 - City of Oak Harbor - All Rights Reserved. Site Design by HOW IT WORKS